Recently, I had the opportunity to present a webinar with the team at AdEspresso.
Unfortunately, when we started the webinar, GoToWebinar crashed and we had to cancel the broadcast (Thanks Coronavirus). But not to worry… I recorded it for you locally and AdEspresso got it published on YouTube.
You can watch the replay of the entire webinar here…
In the webinar, I tried to focus on marketing principles that will outlive Facebook or any other advertising platform. My agenda includes:
- Why Good Marketing Matters
- The A3C Ad Framework
- 10 Reasons Why People Buy
- The Ad Arsenal: 9 ad types to sell any product or service
- Principles of Testing Ads
Start around minute 6:33 I start to analyze 24 real-life examples of ads and explain what you can learn from them to make your advertising better.
And… I must have been distracted while recording the presentation because I said “SIX evergreen marketing principles” as the title when clearly the slide says “9” 🤣🤦♂
Got questions? I’d love to answer them for you in the comments.
- Podcast #27 – Followup CRM’s Journey to 2000 Customers with Erick Vargas - September 19, 2022
- Podcast #26 – Growing Invoice Ninja To 200,000 Users Without Any Marketing with Shalom Stark - September 8, 2022
- Podcast #25 – Leveraging AppSumo for Product Led Growth with Nachum Kligman - August 22, 2022