Recently, I had the opportunity to present a webinar with the team at AdEspresso.
Unfortunately, when we started the webinar, GoToWebinar crashed and we had to cancel the broadcast (Thanks Coronavirus). But not to worry… I recorded it for you locally and AdEspresso got it published on YouTube.
You can watch the replay of the entire webinar here…
In the webinar, I tried to focus on marketing principles that will outlive Facebook or any other advertising platform. My agenda includes:
- Why Good Marketing Matters
- The A3C Ad Framework
- 10 Reasons Why People Buy
- The Ad Arsenal: 9 ad types to sell any product or service
- Principles of Testing Ads
Start around minute 6:33 I start to analyze 24 real-life examples of ads and explain what you can learn from them to make your advertising better.
And… I must have been distracted while recording the presentation because I said “SIX evergreen marketing principles” as the title when clearly the slide says “9” 🤣🤦♂
Got questions? I’d love to answer them for you in the comments.
- Podcast #30 – How to Attribute B2B Marketing Activities to Revenue with Steffen Hedebrandt - February 27, 2023
- Podcast #29 – Nick Jordan’s B2B SEO Strategies to Rank #1 without Backlinks - December 1, 2022
- Podcast #28 – How OptiMonk uses Customer Value Optimization to drive more sales with Eric Melchor - November 21, 2022