In this episode of SaaS Marketing Superstars podcast, I spoke with James Winter, the VP of Marketing at Brandfolder.
About James Winter:
James is the VP of Marketing at Brandfolder, a leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform that helps companies to manage, distribute and analyze their digital assets. Before working at Brandfolder, James was Director of Marketing at the influencer marketing platform AspireIQ
You can connect with James on LinkedIn.
- Why having a product with a high LTV and value per lead makes it easier to compete with Facebook ads.
- Start building up your SEO early because it takes a long time to get good rankings and it’s much more defensible once you get there.
- “Invest in marketing operations as early as possible. Because if don’t have the ability to do good attribution and track performance really well and understand where your business is coming from, you’re never going to be able to double down on it.”
- Why it’s important to have mentors for every specialty that you want to be good at.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Book: Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers
- Book: Barking up the Wrong Tree: The Surprising Science Behind Why Everything You Know About Success Is (Mostly) Wrong
- Demand Curve Community
Where to Listen:
Latest posts by Aaron Zakowski (see all)
- Podcast #31 – The 4 Pillars of B2B Software Sales with Matt Wolach - March 27, 2023
- Podcast #30 – How to Attribute B2B Marketing Activities to Revenue with Steffen Hedebrandt - February 27, 2023
- Podcast #29 – Nick Jordan’s B2B SEO Strategies to Rank #1 without Backlinks - December 1, 2022