About Mor Assouline:
Mor is a former 2X VP of sales, having scaled early-stage B2B SaaS startups from <$100K to $15M ARR. He currently works with early-stage founders/startups as a consultant to build and improve their sales processes, playbooks, and people. He’s also building the #1 sales coaching program for salespeople in B2B SaaS. Mor has been featured in Techstars, Endeavor, and Sales Hacker, and is the host of the SaaS Talks podcast with over 2,000 downloads a month.
You can connect with Mor on LinkedIn.
- The process Mor used to scale a B2B company in sales from <$100K to $15M ARR (3:17)
- What is a sales playbook (4:23)
- How to ace sales calls effectively without sounding unnatural or focusing entirely on your product (6:25)
- The major mistakes most sales people make and how to avoid them (11:12)
- How to reach out to prospects even if you don’t have a new feature or announcement (15:10)
- Creative hacks companies can apply to get people to show up for meetings (20:53)
- How to use account-based management (ABM) strategies to boost sales (29:16)
- The secret sauce for creating Linkedin posts consistently and effective post templates (36:03)
- Favorite books, apps and business leaders (48:26)