About Tom Hunt:
Tom is the founder of bCast, a B2B podcast hosting company. He’s also a SaaS marketing consultant and the host of the Confessions of a B2B Marketer podcast. If you’re active in the SaaS marketing community, you’ve probably also read many of his popular SaaS growth case studies.
You can find him on LinkedIn.
- How to use Tom Hunt’s three-pronged approach to getting a 9-10x ROI from your podcast (2:30)
- Setting up an auto opt in where you turn your podcast listeners into leads to increase your ROI from your podcast. (7:30)
- See why Tom recommends you need to be like Disney in your content approach and how you can follow their example even in SaaS! (8:52)
- There are two types of people you should always be choosing for your podcast: (1) awesome customers or (2) awesome partners. (12:01)
- Nurture podcasts guests into paying customers with a simple question: would you mind reviewing our newest feature to give us an expert opinion? See how Tom has used it in his business to close customers. (14:00)
- How to add fuel to the fire with paid Facebook ads and amplify your podcast once you have an established funnel instead of waiting for content to perform organically (19:46)
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Confessions Of A B2B Marketer (Podcast)
- bCast – Podcast Hosting for high growth businesses
- “The Selfish Gene” (Book)
- “The Purple Cow” (Book)
- Indie Hackers
- SaaS Marketer Facebook Group