In this episode of SaaS Marketing Superstars podcast, I spoke with Tamara Green (Demand Generation Specialist) and Kyle Lacy (Chief Marketing Officer) from Lessonly.com.
- How bringing Google ads management in-house helped achieve greater success.
- Why Lessonly takes a very non-aggressive approach to converting leads from their website… They believe that prospects will request a demo when they’re ready
- Focus your earlier marketing on Use Cases. (i.e. targeting your dream 100 customer list). Then use whatever channels are necessary to reach those perfect prospects.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Do Better Work by Max Yoder
- Ben Battaglia
- The Anarchy
- Joe Staples
- Revenue Collective community
Where to Listen:
Latest posts by Aaron Zakowski (see all)
- Podcast #13- How Facebook Ads Fueled Proof’s Rapid Growth with Dave Rogenmoser - September 30, 2020
- Podcast #12- How Gong.io Drives Growth with Organic and Paid LinkedIn Content with Mike McEuen - September 10, 2020
- Podcast #11- Aaron Krall’s Framework for Scaling SaaS User Onboarding the Right Way - August 24, 2020