In this episode of SaaS Marketing Superstars podcast, I spoke with Tamara Green (Demand Generation Specialist) and Kyle Lacy (Chief Marketing Officer) from Lessonly.com.
- How bringing Google ads management in-house helped achieve greater success.
- Why Lessonly takes a very non-aggressive approach to converting leads from their website… They believe that prospects will request a demo when they’re ready
- Focus your earlier marketing on Use Cases. (i.e. targeting your dream 100 customer list). Then use whatever channels are necessary to reach those perfect prospects.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Do Better Work by Max Yoder
- Ben Battaglia
- The Anarchy
- Joe Staples
- Revenue Collective community
Where to Listen:
Latest posts by Aaron Zakowski (see all)
- Podcast #4 – How Sendlane’s Content Marketing Funnel Reduced Lead Costs by 60% with Jimmy Kim - June 3, 2020
- Podcast #3 – How Vyper.io Grows Sales Through Content Collaborations with Jack Paxton - May 27, 2020
- Podcast #2 – How Lessonly Diversifies Demand Generation Channels with Kyle Lacy and Tamara Green - May 18, 2020