Facebook Ads Media Buyer for Remote Agency (full-time or part-time)
Want to join our team? From anywhere? Doing what you love alongside a world-class team?
Zammo Digital is a boutique, performance-focus, remote marketing agency. We are a team of high performers who LOVE Facebook advertising (and we think we’re pretty good at it too).
Our customers are hand-picked SaaS and B2B businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world-class managed paid traffic.
We’re looking for talented media buyers with experience managing ads on Facebook, Google and LinkedIn (it’s OK if you’re not great at all of those platforms).
Working At Zammo Digital
We believe that working with great client helps us to run great ads. Most of our client are large B2B SaaS (software as a Service) clients with relatively large ad budgets. Many of our clients are funded by large Venture Capital investments.
We’re laser-focused on delivering results for our clients. Although we work independently and remotely, we function as a TEAM. We’re quick to help each other out, eager to expand our knowledge and always focused on what our customers need to reach their goals.
If that fires you up then you’ll fit right in!
About This Role
The focus of this role is to build, manage, and troubleshoot ad campaigns for our clients. You’ll also be managing the infrastructure that powers those ads (audiences, custom conversions, ad creatives, etc.). You will work closely with Zammo’s CEO and be a key player in executing strategy and in the growth of the agency.
The ideal Media Buyer is organized with HIGH attention to detail. Additionally, they are analytical, comfortable with numbers, and a great problem solver.
You should be eager to get your hands dirty in everything from analyzing data to building out campaigns to updating audiences and more.
You should also be creative with a love for making high-converting ad creatives.
You are free to complete your work from anywhere you choose in your pajamas (No pajamas on video calls 🙂 ). The only requirements are a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera. Although you may live and work anywhere you choose, you will be required to attend some regular meetings during US-based business hours.
The wins for this role look like this:
- Ad campaign construction and maintenance
- Able to take verbal and written direction from managers and translate into a properly set up campaign meeting specifications.
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever-changing) Facebook tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used in delivering results for customers.
- Able to write high-converting ad copy
- Rapid creation and testing of new ad creatives each week (we have a design team but you will need to provide creative concepts)
Facebook Ad Management
- Complete understanding of all available numbers in the Facebook Ads Manager dashboard.
- Mastery of interpreting numbers as it relates to real-world traffic flows in a campaign.
- Ability to spot problem areas in a campaign and find solutions to get the campaign back on track
- HIGH reliability and attention to your campaigns under management.
Organized Team Player
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks independently without dropping any balls.
- Clear written communicator.
- Clear video communicator.
- Easy to work with and friendly personality 😊
Our results-based approach to work at Zammo Digital
Our hiring process is designed to allow you to demonstrate your expertise and skill level. Expect to do some fun, different stuff along the way!
There are some regular business hours obligations (especially in the beginning while you’re training), but otherwise, you’re free to manage yourself once you demonstrate your ability to deliver results.
- This is a part-time position to start, but we want team members to grow into full-time roles rapidly.
- You will receive ongoing training to constantly be improving your skills.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- You will get a monthly credit for food delivery service (just because you’re awesome)
Want to join our team?
Complete this form. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for your interest. And looking forward to chatting with you!