Remote Account Manager for Facebook Ads and PPC Agency (part-time)
I’m looking for a creative, hard-working, organized and dedicated paid ads ninja to join my team as an account manager.
Your role will be to actively manage ads for a roster of clients and to ensure that your campaigns are achieving your clients’ objectives. You will be working with large VC-funded tech companies with large ad budgets.
Most of our clients are B2B Software (SaaS) companies.
You will work closely with me (Aaron) and the rest of my remote team to make sure our clients are happy and that our campaigns deliver incredible results.
You’ll be working closely with me on campaign strategy, processes, creatives and more.
I’m looking for a rock star who can become an important part of our team and grow with the agency.
This job is ideal for a freelancer who wants to work remotely and independently but also as part of a team of smart, talented and creative marketing professionals. Our team is active daily on Slack and we want you to become a part of our remote team culture.
A typical day will include:
- Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of client Facebook ad campaigns (budgets ranging from $10k to $250K per month)
- Coming up with new ad creative concepts and sending the design brief to our outsourced design team (or designing them yourself)
- Testing 5-10 new ad creatives per week for each client
- Identify and drive changes to strategy based on campaign performance
- Communicating directly with clients
- Chatting on Slack with me and the rest of the team about campaign strategy, industry trends and latest memes and viral videos.
- Excellent English speaker and writer (mother tongue level)
- Dedicated to success for yourself and your clients
- 2+ years experience running profitable Facebook ads with budgets over $5K per month
- Passionate about Facebook ads, PPC (and other paid social ads) and determined to deliver profitable results to clients
- Skilled at basic copywriting and design (Canva is ok)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Highly self-motivated team-player and able to work under deadlines.
- Minimum 20 hours per week commitment
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing strategies (email marketing, SEO, content marketing, etc)
- Experience working with software as a service (SaaS) marketing
- Experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads or other platforms
- Competent with Google Analytics and website analytics
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Proficiency with Excel and basic data analysis
What you’ll get working with me:
- Work from wherever you want in your pajamas (No pajamas on video calls 🙂 )
- Mentoring from me to grow your skills and future opportunities
- Opportunities to build your personal brand by publishing content (blogs, videos, etc) to my community.
- Monthly credit for food delivery service (Postmates, etc)
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (While all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.)
In your email, please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want this role?
- What makes you a rock star?
- What work are you doing now?